25 March 2016

Making Lemonade out of Lemons

My family had planned a fantastic ski trip to Breckenridge this week, but the blizzard in Denver has forced us to cancel the trip.  Major sad face :(

This trip was to celebrate my 40th birthday!  (Even bigger sad face, mixed with a scared face!)

On the happy side, though, I had a great Teachers Pay Teachers day!  I gambled and did my first paid advertisement on Teachers Pay Teachers yesterday and had a great sale day!

Like any teacher worth her salt, I know how to roll with the unexpected punches and the ups and downs of life.  Lesson not going the way you planned?  Switch gears and start over, right?  So, that's what I'm doing! Making lemonade out of the big lemon of the Denver airport being shut down, and celebrating a great TpT day instead!

So...here it is.  A big "Thank You!" to my Teachers Pay Teachers family.  I'm joining up with other fantastic teachers and putting my whole store on sale for an Easter celebration!


This is a collaborative sale with many other sellers, too!  When you log on to TeachersPayTeachers on Sunday, you can search for all sellers participating with the hashtag #eastersale.

This is a great opportunity to prepare for the end of the school year!  Yes, the end is near!  There is light at the end of the tunnel! :)

But that's not all!  If you miss out on this collaborative sale, don't worry too much!  I'm also going to be having a sale to celebrate my big birthday soon!

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your trip didn't pan out as planned. I love your optimism though. Sometimes you just have to roll with the puches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your trip didn't pan out as planned. I love your optimism though. Sometimes you just have to roll with the puches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sale!! I am glad your first TPT advertisement paid off!!

    Laura
    www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

    ReplyDelete