19 July 2016

Christmas in July!

Merry Christmas (in July!)

Even though I'm sitting in the sand this week, my mind is still on my classroom and TpT!  I've been busy creating and updating products to get ready for a new school year.  To celebrate taking the week off to be with my family at the beach, I've decided to throw a "Christmas in July" sale with some of my TpT friends!

This is a one day sale only, but hundreds of products will be 10-20% off! It's the perfect time to stock up on back to school goodies!  My entire store will be 20% off all day July 20th!

You can check out the sale in a few ways:

1. Click on my logo to go directly to my store to start shopping my sale!


2. Search TpT with the hashtag: #TptChristmasInJuly!


Many products have been tagged, so this search will lead you to many sale products!

3. Go to http://bit.ly/29KYoUt


This will take you to a Google Sheet with a list of all the stores participating in the sale, as well as links to their stores!

Have fun stuffing your bag full of goodies!  As soon as I get back from the beach, I'll be back at creating new products...so stop by my store and take advantage of the sale tomorrow, and then come back again later this summer to see what else I'll be creating before school starts again!


No comments:

Post a Comment